OS: Android - Memperbaiki IMEI yang rusak
RESTORING LOST/CORRUPT IMEI:
If you have already lost your phone’s IMEI, do this-
- Note down your phone’s IMEI. You can find it below the phone’s battery or on the box that it came in when you bought it.
- Create a backup of the corrupt IMEI file and open it with NotePad++ or any other text editor.
- Separate your IMEI number into blocks of two digits, leaving the first digit alone. Suppose your phone’s IMEI is 35516705558781901, separate it like this: 3 55 16 70 55 58 78 19 01
- Now add “A” after the first digit, and reverse the sequence of the two numbers in each block of 2 digits. Add 08 in the beginning of the IMEI. Here is an example: 08 3A 55 61 07 55 85 87 91 10
$ Having done this, replace the first nine values in the NV block with the converted IMEI.
- Click on Write button on the NV-items_reader_writer tool.
- When it’s done, disconnect device and reboot it.